Assist the Team Leader in the administration, training and support of non-attorney members of the Contracts Team
Lead initiatives to enhance D&B’s existing standard contract forms, and develop new contract forms and processes as needed;
Work with other internal constituents (e.g., product management, product development, pricing, finance) to support new business initiatives that affect contracts and contract management.
• Knowledgeable of all facets of commercial contracting, licensing and contract law concepts.
• Demonstrated ability to advise and influence internal partners.
• Strong organizational, analytical, oral and written communication, and problem-solving skills are essential.
• Teamwork skills and the ability to drive results by working closely with customer/supplier attorneys, customer/supplier contract management/ procurement teams, internal D&B clients and subject matter experts, and other members of the D&B legal team.
• Strong commitment to enhancing leadership competencies, understanding and embracing D&B’s corporate culture, and a willingness to give and receive feedback are essential to success.
This series posts jobs found around the web. RecruiterEsq posts directly to the link where the job was found. In addition, RecruiterEsq posts pertinent information here for readers to assess interest. Please do not apply to jobs directly through RecruiterEsq. Please e-mail email@example.com if you would like to post a relevant job in the legal industry and/or would like a job that is posted here to be removed. Thank you.