I’m so happy with the great responses I’ve gotten to the list of the BigLaw Jobs. I’m listening to all of your comments and feedback!!
I’ve made some minor updates to the BigLaw 100 Jobs (June 28, 2010), which you can order here. The cost is $4.00 plus tax.¹ You will be e-mailed a link to download an excel file once you complete your purchase.
I’ve also completed the BigLaw 200 Jobs (July 21, 2010), which you can order here. Like the BigLaw 100 Job Listings, the cost is $4.00 plus tax. You will be e-mailed a link to download an excel file once you complete your purchase.
I think we’ve come a long way in a few short weeks.
Anyway, I’m trying to get the word out about the listings. How’s this for promotion?
Think about it
For $4, any lawyer, paralegal, or law firm professional can save time.
For $4, any law firm can save recruiting fees.
Download a list of all of the jobs law firms have recently posted on their website.
The BigLaw 100 & BigLaw 200 lists include all of the lateral associate and lateral partner openings that firms publish on their websites. The lists also include most legal marketing, knowledge management, recruiting or career development, business development or practice support, and paralegal positions found on the websites.
My goal is to sell a total of 500 copies by July 31, 2010.
Think it will work? (Say yes. Say yes.)
Wanna help me make it work? (Say yes. Say yes.)
Here are some awesome things that you can do to show your support:
- Download the BigLaw 100 Listings;
- Download the BigLaw 200 Listings;
- Tell your friends/family/colleagues/neighbors/acquaintances/HR department to download both listings;
- Blog about how awesome these listings are
- Tweet about how awesome these listings are (See: tweet button in upper right-hand corner.);
- Share a link to these listings on your Facebook wall (sorry, no FB integration yet. You’ll have to copy & paste the link.);
- Leave a comment about how useful these listings are;
- Send me feedback on how to make the listings even better.
¹ I sent the revised version to anyone who purchased the original BigLaw 100 Listings. (It’s only fair, right?)
2 If all goes as planned…! Also, big thanks, Naomi Beard! Wonderful idea.