Who says that doctors and lawyers don’t get along?
Whether they’re willing to admit it, doctors need lawyers just as much as lawyers need doctors.
In fact, one large medical practice in Maryland seeks an in-house health care attorney. I guess preventive care is always better than emergency care, no matter what type of case it is.
Full details of position are posted on the ACC job board. I’ve included a preview below.
Large Medical Private Practice seeks a
- Chief of Compliance Officer to implement and maintain effective system-wide programs, policies and procedures that ensure compliance with the rules and regulations of regulatory agencies as well as federal, state and local regulations.
- Special focus on hospital physician relations
- Oversee outcomes and quality initiatives
- Healthcare billing and auditing experience preferred
- Legal healthcare transactional experience preferred
This series posts jobs found around the web. RecruiterEsq posts directly to the link where the job was found. In addition, RecruiterEsq posts pertinent information here for readers to assess interest. Please do not apply to jobs directly through RecruiterEsq. Please e-mail email@example.com if you would like to post a relevant job in the legal industry and/or would like a job that is posted here to be removed. Thank you.