Jackson Walker (News about the firm) • JW Law (Legal updates in all categories) • Corporate Law • Energy Law • Entertainment Law • Environmental Law • ERISA • Financial Recovery Solutions • First Amendment • Health Care Law • HIPAA • Intellectual Property Law • International Law • Labor and Employment Law • Litigation Alerts • Media Law • Real Estate Law • Tax Law • Technology Law • Wealth Planning
This is the updated Am Law 200 jobs list. I’ve automatically shared it as a Google document with members of the site. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail, give me a call, and/or chat with me if I’m available.
Remember, site membership is open for anyone who subscribes to my newsletter on or before March 1, 2010 at 12:01 AM EST.
I was on a roll so I decided to update the Am Law 200 jobs. Who knows, maybe if I keep it up, I’ll update the lists every other week?
I will post the updated Am Law 200 job listings in the next post (members-only, folks but see: this good news!). In the meantime, I wanted to point out a few alternative job listings that caught my eye:
- Barnes & Thornburg seeks an employment law staff attorney.
- Dykema seeks a Director of Marketing.
- Fox Rothschild seeks a Legal Research Training Coordinator.
- Gardere Wynne has a general call out for a staff attorney.
- Honigman seeks a Director of Attorney Development.
- Lathrop & Gage seeks a Director of Human Resources
- Lowenstein is still seeking a contract-to-perm ISDA attorney. Similarly, McKenna Long is still seeking a senior brief writer.
- Stoel Rives and Robbins, Kaplan also seek Staff Attorneys.
UPDATE: I heard a few of you prefer Google Docs so I added a Google Docs version to the bottom of this post. If you haven’t told me which one you prefer, feel free to send an e-mail or leave a comment.
While the Am Law 100 firms may have a few more jobs listed, the Am Law 200 firms are also hiring. I’ve included the table below but if you would like to search by specific city, you may want to view it as a Google document in List view. Let me know if you have any questions.
This series features job posts from around the web.
RecruiterEsq posts directly to the link where the job was found. In addition, RecruiterEsq posts pertinent information here for readers to assess interest.
Please do not apply to jobs directly through RecruiterEsq.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to post a relevant job in the legal industry and/or would like a job that is posted here to be removed. Thank you.