If we want to be honest with ourselves, we all fall into one of three categories:
- We have/had a profile on Match.com;
- We peruse/We’ve perused the profiles on Match.com; and/or
- We could do without the Match.com commercials.
Job descriptions on website, sample benefits listed below:
In addition to a unique culture that appeals to individuals who thrive in hyper-drive environments and who work just as hard as they play, Match.com also provides US employees with a full spectrum of benefits including:
- Matching 401(k)
- Matching Gifts Program
- Free sodas, bottled water and Starbucks coffee
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company-paid maternity & paternity leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Pet Insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Group Auto and Property Insurance
- Laid-back, casual work environment
This is a summary of benefits and does not offer provisions such as exclusions or plan limitations.
This series posts jobs found around the web. RecruiterEsq posts directly to the link where the job was found. In addition, RecruiterEsq posts pertinent information here for readers to assess interest. Please do not apply to jobs directly through RecruiterEsq. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to post a relevant job in the legal industry and/or would like a job that is posted here to be removed. Thank you.