Unintentionally, this Friday is dedicated to in-house and academic jobs. Howard University School of Law, located in DC, has a number of open positions, including:
- Placement Specialist – assists in with the career services activities at the school;
- Administrative Assistant – exactly what it sounds like;
- Reference Librarian – Masters Degree in Library Science required;
- Supervisor – Like an office manager for the law school (I think);
- Librarian – Law library experience required, as well; and
- Paralegal Associate – multiple vacancies
Check out the postings for full details.
This series posts jobs found around the web. RecruiterEsq posts directly to the link where the job was found. In addition, RecruiterEsq posts pertinent information here for readers to assess interest. Please do not apply to jobs directly through RecruiterEsq. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to post a relevant job in the legal industry and/or would like a job that is posted here to be removed. Thank you.